The LibGD team is proud to announce the 2.3.1 release of libgd.
- Fix potential integer overflow detected by oss-fuzz
- Fix #615 using libraqm
- Fix #303: gdlib.pc: use Requires instead of Libs
- Using uninitialized variables. (CVE-2019-11038)
- Heap-based buffer overflow. (CVE-2019-6977)
- Double-free in gdImage*Ptr(). (CVE-2019-6978)
For full list of changes, see CHANGELOG.md.
This is a recommended update.
You can download the 2.3.1 version of GD Graphics Library from
the libgd 2.3.1 release.
Check out the full commits list since the previous release.